I have already posted a version of this Ladoo with sugar. Posting a Ladoo which can be made using Jaggery Syrup today.
- 200 gms Roasted Bengal Gram Dal /Hurakadle/Daalia
- 100gms Dry coconut /Copra
- 5 tbsps thick Jaggery Syrup
- 2 tsps Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsps Black sesame seeds
- 3 tbsps warm Ghee/clarified butter
Dry roast the roasted Bengal Gram Dal for a few minutes till it gives its aroma. Alternatively you can also microwave it for a couple of minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly. Dry roast the black sesame seeds till they splutter. Powder the dry coconut and the roasted Bengal Gram Dal. Tip it into a vessel. Add the roasted sesame seeds, jaggery syrup, Cardamom powder and warm Ghee. Mix thoroughly in a kneading motion. Take small portions of this mixture and roll it into balls.
Copyright © 2018 by Vinaya Prabhu. All rights reserved.