This is an instant, easy to prepare Dosa which needs no fermentation. It comes in handy when having unexpected guests or as an instant breakfast eat.
- 1 cup Makai ka Atta / Yellow Corn Flour
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Jeera/Cumin Seeds
- 1 medium sized onion chopped fine
- 2 Green Chillies chopped fine
- 3 tbsps Coriander leaves chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp Hing/ asafoetida
- 2 sprigs curry leaves chopped fine
- Water as needed
- Oil / ghee for roasting the dosa.
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients to form a very thin batter of flowing consistency. Keep aside for ten minutes.
- Heat a tava/ skillet, tilt it at an angle and pour or splash a ladleful of batter on it.
- Drizzle oil around the edges.
- Roast to a golden brown on a medium flame. This dosa does not need to be flipped as it gets roasted very fast since the batter is thin.
- Serve with chutney or fresh home made butter.
Copyright © 2021 by Vinaya Prabhu. All rights reserved.
For more vegetarian recipes please join Vegetarian Culinary Delights by Vinaya on Fb.