Leafy vegetables are a great source of iron and calcium. Red Amaranthus/LalMath is a personal favourite. Combined with a potato and seasoned with garlic, it is delicious with rice or even with roti.
- One bunch Red Amaranthus , cleaned, washed well and chopped roughly.
- A big handful of garlic crushed
- One large potato peeled and chopped fine
- Dry red chillies as per requirement
- 2 tsps Parachute Coconut oil.
Heat 2 tbsps oil. Drop in the garlic and roast to a golden brown. Add the broken red chilly bits. Toss. Add the chopped red Amaranthus , potato and salt. Mix. Add half a glass of water and cook till done.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.