One of the most popular of Lebanese dishes, Falafel and Hummus is very filling and delicious too!! .
- 125 gms of kabuli chana/chick peas
- 2 onions
- 2tsp coriander seeds/dhania
- 1 tsp cumin/ jeera
- 6 garlic cloves
- Few pepper corns
- Chopped coriander leaves or parsley.
Soak the kabuli chana overnight. Dry grind in the mixer coarsely with the onions, coriander n cumin seeds, pepper, garlic n salt to a coarse consistency. Remove and add the chopped coriander leaves. Mix well, pat into desired shape. Heat oil and deep fry.
- A handful of pressure cooked kabuli chana
- 2tbsp roasted sesame/ til
- 3 flakes garlic
- Olive or peanut oil
- Pepper powder
- Paprika or chilly powder
- Lemon juice
Grind all the above to a smooth paste and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve as a dip with falafel.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.