An extremely popular appetizer served at parties and informal get togethers, the potato and corn patties is loved by young and old alike!
- 6 potatoes boiled and mashed
- One big fistful of corn crushed roughly
- 10 green chillies
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- A pinch of chilly powder
- Juice of half a lemon or amchur
- Coriander leaves
- Bread crumb powdered to bind the patties.
- 2 tsps oil
Make a paste of the green chillies, garlic and ginger. Add the boiled and mashed potatoes, corn and all the other ingredients together. Add enough bread crumb powder to make the patties firm. Roast on the tava drizzling a little oil on it till it takes on a golden brown hue. You may also deep fry it.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.